SAFETY IS OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY!
We adhere to the following guidelines to ensure a quality trophy hunt.
- No loaded firearms in the lodge or vehicles
- Provided safety harnesses must be used at all times when applicable
- Proper hunter orange must be worn as defined by KY Fish & Wildlife
Rules and Regulations
- Must have a valid hunting license. To obtain your license, contact http://www.kyafield.com
- All bucks taken with a gun must score 140 inches or better
- All bucks taken with a bow must score 125 inches or better
- All bucks taken in youth hunts must score 125 inches or better
- Penalties will be incured for shooting undersized bucks.
- Coyotes and Bobcats may be taken...no extra charge
- Does can also be taken upon request...no extra charge